TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We hope you enjoyed our website and found something you liked. Please take time to read our terms and conditions to ensure your security and satisfaction. Once you have placed an order with us, Corporate Vine Ltd trading as Earth Uniforms has agreed to sell you goods only on the basis that the following terms and conditions have been read, understood and agreed by you (the recipient and customer).
ABOUT THE SERVICE
- This website is owned and operated by Corporate Vine under the domain name earth uniforms.co.za (“Earth Uniforms”).
- Earth Uniforms principal place of business is Unit 4 Skyway Business Park, Corner Freda Road & CR Swart, Strijdom Park, Randburg, 2169. All use of the products and services offered on the Earth Uniforms website and any information or other content on the Earth Uniforms Website is governed by these Terms & Conditions.
- By using the Earth Uniforms website you agree to be bound by these Terms & conditions.
We understand that our clients require samples in order to close a deal.
Earth Uniforms’ sample policy is as follows:
- Samples are available for purchase and collection from our Johannesburg Sample shop. Samples still need to be ordered in writing and may only be released with full payment.
- Clients ordering samples from either Cape Town or Durban may have these sent overnight to their addresses at prevailing courier rates
- Samples with an individual product price of less than R100 excluding VAT may not be returned.
- Samples with an individual product price of R101 excluding VAT or more may be returned for credit.
- Memory sticks may not be returned for credit. We recommend purchasing dummy memory stick samples.
- Samples must be returned in original condition as well as original packaging so that a refund/credit can be ensured.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check samples that are returned and once we are satisfied that samples are fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- Damage to any part of sample or packaging will result in samples not being accepted for return.
- Importantly, when returning samples, the original invoice relevant to the samples needs to accompany the returned goods before a credit note will be issued and a refund effected.
- EFT refunds are processed every Friday. We do not keep cash on the premises
- All unbranded orders need to be fully paid for and collected within 5 working days of invoice date and if not paid and collected within this time, they will be cancelled and a 15% handling charge will be levied.
BRANDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS: .CDR / .EPS / .AI / .PDF / .FH
- Vector artwork is preferred.
- We accept PC format artwork only.
TIPS TO HELP YOU PREPARE YOUR ARTWORK
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
- Please include font and size if typesetting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-colour imprints should be sent as a colour separated file (exceptions: digital printing).
- Formats we do not accept: Word files, .gif, .jpeg (under 600dpi), Power Point.
- Please forward the electronic artwork directly to your Account Manager at Earth Uniforms
- Upon written approval of layouts please confirm with your Account Manager that they have received your signoff.
- Earth Uniforms cannot take responsibility for non-delivery of orders if layout approval is not received. Branding will only commence once full payment for stock and branding has been received (where a client is not on payment terms) and artwork has been approved.
- If cheques are deposited into one of our four bank accounts, branding will only commence once payment has cleared (for clients not on payment terms).
- Unfortunately faxes can and do sometimes go missing. Please confirm that proof of payment has been received by your Account Manager. Earth Uniforms cannot take responsibility for missed deadlines if payment has not been confirmed with your Account Manager.
- For fast clearing of orders please e-mail email@example.com You may also call and speak to Jyde. We also insist that any agreements must be in writing for ease of reference.
- Reminders will be sent out daily if we require either approval or payment from you before commencing with a job. If you have paid for and approved the order and are still receiving these reminders, please contact your Account Manager directly to ensure that we have received all the relevant information.
- Delivery dates are quoted from the day after artwork approval and receipt of payment – whichever is later.
- Amendments made to proofs will result in a delay to delivery date. Should you require changes, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production commences.
- Artwork received in the correct format will not be charged for.
- Artwork not received in the correct format will attract a redrawing fee of R300 excluding VAT. This fee will accommodate 2 further changes to the layouts, where after any additional changes will be charged for at R200 excluding VAT per change.
- Branding cancelled after layouts have been generated will be charged for at R300 excluding VAT per layout completed.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Once stock has been collected/delivered from/by Earth Uniforms, Earth Uniforms has no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours.
- Whilst every effort is made to fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received BEFORE they get branded.
Earth Uniforms cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded regardless of whether it’s Earth Uniforms’ fault or not.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check the stock that is returned and once we are satisfied that stock is fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- In the case of stock being sent by courier to regions outside of Johannesburg (i.e. Durban, Cape Town etc), clients have 72 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
- Earth Uniforms does not courier for FREE unless otherwise agreed upon with your Account Manager and has been authorised by Earth Uniforms’ management.
- We use the Courier Guy and may book the courier for our clients for convenience. Earth Uniforms, however does not bear the costs and any booking discrepancy charges will be borne by the customer as these are paid directly to the Courier Company.
- Once an order for memory sticks has been collected from us, we unfortunately cannot accept a return on it.
- We do not accept returns on discontinued and clearance items.
- We do not accept returns or changes to orders for items that need to be assembled
- In the case of cheques deposited into one of our four bank accounts, stock will not be released until the funds have been cleared in our account.
- We do not accept cash for any orders since having cash on the premises is a security risk.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and Debit cards (We do not accept Amex and Diners).
- We encourage EFT’s and have facilities at our offices to make Internet payments.
- Stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received. We encourage you to pay into our matching bank account to ensure that your order is cleared immediately or clear the payment when you process it.
- Payments from outside South Africa take between 4 and 8 working days to clear. Orders will only be released once payment has reflected in Earth Uniforms’ Bank Accounts.
- For orders that require branding, branding will only commence once stock and branding has been paid for in full.
- Please contact your Account Manager to confirm that we have received your proof of payment, once payment has been made.
- Earth Uniforms cannot be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
ORDERS COLLECTED BY COURIER
- Please request a COURIER COLLECTION FORM from your Account Manager or at our Dispatch department. This is also downloadable at www.corporatevine.co.za/Forms
- Please accurately complete all the required fields on the form and either email back to your Account Manager or to our Dispatch, or else fax back to the number listed on the form. Clients who complete the form and return it several hours prior to their couriers (or drivers) collecting their orders, experience shorter waiting times and a more efficient experience overall.
- Please do not send your couriers to collect orders until you have received an email or SMS notification from Earth Uniforms notifying you that your goods are ready for collection. Once the emailed invoice is received, your order is ready for collection.
- Please ensure that your courier knows who they are collecting for and how many orders they are collecting. All relevant invoice numbers / document numbers must appear on the collection form.
- Stock will not be released to couriers until payment is received. Please do not send your courier to collect if you have not effected payment and provided proof thereof to Earth Uniforms and confirmed that we have received the proof of payment.
- If your account is in credit, please advise us upfront to use your credit to clear the relevant invoices otherwise your credit will not be used.
EARTH UNIFORMS CANCELLATION POLICY
- Written orders (faxed or by email) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order has been emailed or faxed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 25% handling and admin fee.
- Branding will not commence until full payment has been received for COD clients. Any orders not paid for within 10 working days will be deemed to have been cancelled, products will be put back to stock and a 15% handling charge will be levied.
- In the case of cancelled orders where layouts have been done, a layout fee of R300 excluding VAT per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not, unless the branding deadline has been indicated to your Account Manager upon placement of order.
- For customers who are on account, no cancellation of orders will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
- Collected stock may not be returned, unless approved in writing by Management within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Earth Uniform’s Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent and corresponding invoice will not be accepted by our returns department.
- Once stock of an item that is on special or discontinued has been collected no returns will be accepted, unless said stock is faulty.
- Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed.
We thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact your Account Manager in this regard.