DRUG FACTS: Active ingredients Ethyl Alcohol 75% v/v, Antiseptic Inactive ingredients Water, Glycerin, isopropyl Myristrate, Tocopherol, Acetate, Triethanolamine, Cross polymer
USES: Hand Sanitiser to help reduce germs and bacteria on the skin.
DIRECTIONS: Put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together
briskly until dry.
– Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using Hand
– Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
– For external use only.
– When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact,
rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
– Stop use and ask doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– If swallowed get help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.